Bond Assistant (HYBRID)
- - UW - Surety Admin
- Hartford, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD; 401(k) Match; Hybrid, Flexible Remote Work Environment; Generous Paid Time Off
Bond Assistant – Surety Admin
Hartford, CT OR Middleton, WI
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages with generous paid time off including vacation, personal time, holidays, sick time and family bonding leave; fully vested matching 401k; Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability plans; professional and educational growth opportunities, hybrid, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty seeks a dynamic, versatile individual to add to its experienced, team-oriented staff. This individual will be responsible for assisting the Underwriters and Assistant Underwriters by keeping files current, preparing bonds for execution, generating correspondence, answering questions, and processing new and renewal bonds, endorsements and notices of cancellation.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in customer service/office administrative setting.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software and basic math skills.
- Imaging system experience (i.e. ImageRight) preferred.
- Ability to work independently, communicate verbally and in writing and be organized.
- Ability to understand some problems that are complex, although many are standardized, normally choosing from a number of established policies or procedures to complete their work.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y). For more information please visit our website.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page