Team Lead, Client & Policy Servicing (Remote)
- - Underwriting Operations
- Nationwide, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD; 401(k) Match; Remote or Hybrid, Flexible Work Environment; Open Vacation Plan & Add'l Generous Paid Time Off
Team Lead, Client & Policy Servicing
Looking to join an engaging and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including generous paid time off, fully vested matching 401k, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for exceptional performance in a flexible and casual hybrid or fully remote work environment?
CapSpecialty® is seeking experienced Team Lead, Client & Policy Servicing to work with their Directors and Officers, Errors & Omissions, Healthcare and Specialty Casualty Underwriting teams.
While delivering service excellence, this position will be responsible for guiding and working with the Client and Policy Servicing team in supporting Underwriting through the policy life cycle, including processing new and renewal quotes and policies and post bind service, with high efficiency and quality to our broker partners and Insureds. The position will have a key role in achieving and improving service standards through process improvements and team collaboration.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
- Prior experience in Insurance support or Insurance Operations role(s) required.
- Knowledge of Insurance concepts and terminology required.
- Experience with leading, directing and training coworkers strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, within an enthusiastic, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Ability to research and problem solve.
- Detail and Service orientated; Highly productive and accurate.
- Ability to train and provide guidance to peers and coworkers.
- Technically competent in all standard business software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page