Billing & Collections Specialist - Full or Part Time (Hybrid or Remote)
- - Premium Billing
- Hartford, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD (25+ hrs.); Matching 401(k); Hybrid or Remote, Flexible Work Environment; Generous Paid Time Off
Billing & Collections Specialist (Full or Part Time)
Middleton, WI or Hartford, CT
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages (must work 25+ hrs) – including generous paid time off, a fully vested matching 401(k), professional and educational growth opportunities, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty® is seeking an energetic, adaptable billing and collections professional to add to its experienced, team-oriented staff. With exceptional service to agents and policyholders, this role's primary goal is delivering billing ease through all payment channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify V11 system and internal processing improvements.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment, providing knowledge and assistance to other team members.
- Receive or post cash as required.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Pursue collection activity.
- Perform daily report analysis to ensure the quality and accuracy of financial data.
Education & Experience:
- 2-year Associate degree in business, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with financial decision-making, accounting or cash handling.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills, communication, problem solving ability, and team interaction skills.
- Prior collections experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- High-level knowledge of business or insurance.
- Superior analytical and personal interaction skills.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page