Commercial Surety Regional Manager
- - Commercial Surety UW - CT
- Hartford, CT, USA
- Full Time
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including an innovative open vacation plan, fully vested matching 401k, professional and educational growth opportunities, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty® is seeking an experienced, business-focused Regional Manager in our Hartford, CT office. This position will meet corporate objectives for the Commercial Surety and Fidelity department by maintaining final accountability within the territory.
Principle Job Duties include:
- Create and develop the desired level of distribution of business by analyzing our business environment and competition;
- Interpret and implement company policy, procedures and guidelines while providing guidance to staff on technical matters;
- Motivate production by acting as a liaison to agents and clients; and
- Management of underwriting team (six employees currently).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience in commercial surety underwriting and management responsibilities.
- AFSB or CPCU designations are preferred.
- Ability to analyze financial statements and credit reports
- Effective interpersonal skills with abilities to communicate well with all levels of the organization, and manage in a positive way within a high-energy environment.
- Analytical-reasoning skills, methodical problem-solving skills and ability to focus on execution.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page