Billing & Collections Specialist
- - Premium Billing
- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including generous paid time off, fully vested matching 401k, professional and educational growth opportunities, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty® is seeking an experienced, business-focused Billing & Collections Specialist. With exceptional service to agents and policyholders, this role's primary goal is delivering billing ease through all payment channels.
While delivering service excellence, this position will be responsible to receive or post cash as required, reconcile financial statements, pursue collection activity, perform daily report analysis to ensure quality and accuracy, proactively identify billing system and internal process improvements, and collaboratively work in a team environment.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (reconciliation, spreadsheet creation, etc.) preferred.
- Previous property & casualty insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, able to work within a dedicated, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Detail- and Service-orientated.
- Highly productive and accurate.
- Technically competent in all standard business software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer