Senior Support Analyst
- - IT - Infrastructure
- Glastonbury, CT, USA
- Full Time
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including an innovative open vacation plan, fully vested matching 401k, professional and educational growth opportunities, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty seeks an energetic and skilled support analyst to perform technical support to end users on a variety of IS related issues. The successful candidate will identify, analyze, research, and resolve technical issues related to computer hardware and software, network devices, network security, phone and remote computing. The position will provide training and documentation relating to software and hardware usage, policies, procedures and employee orientation.
Education & Experience:
- Associate's Degree in computer related field or equivalent.
- 4+ years of related experience in a corporate Information Technology help desk role.
- Knowledge or experience in P&C insurance is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a customer service mindset.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, able to work within a dedicated, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Detail and Service orientated.
- Highly productive and accurate.
- Demonstrated ability and ardent desire to grasp new technologies required.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page